July 19th, 2018
Next week, IT and business leaders from across the globe will gather alongside Google experts in San Francisco to see what’s new in cloud at our annual conference, Google Cloud Next.
Last year, we introduced new solutions to best suit the needs of large organizations, including new ways for companies to work in real-time in Hangouts Meet and Chat, and more features in Google Drive. This year, we’ll hear from Google leadership about how organizations are reimagining work with G Suite. More and more, we see companies viewing G Suite as an investment in their people because employees are able to collaborate more quickly and effectively, spend more time working creatively and drive even greater impact.
In addition to keynotes, we’re also hosting a Spotlight Session on Wednesday, July 25th where we’ll showcase new capabilities in more depth, and nearly 50 deep-dive sessions specific to G Suite where AI experts, developers, customers, technology partners and others will cover a range of topics. If you’re planning to attend and need help narrowing down your list of sessions, here are some that I recommend.
If you want to hear best practices for deploying G Suite (straight from customers):
- How to Drive a Fully Collaborative Workplace: Panel of CIO’s Who Have Deployed G Suite as Their Main Productivity Platform
- Collaboration Without Borders
- The Value of G Suite, and how the State of Colorado Saved Millions
If you need to understand how G Suite can help secure business data:
- Security in the Digital Workplace
- Protect and Secure Your Future With Google Cloud Platform and G Suite
- Cloud Identity: Converging Mobility, Identity and Context to Secure Your Organization in an Edgeless World
If you want to build on G Suite to optimize work processes, or see how G Suite tools work easily with other enterprise apps:
- Build Apps Your Business Needs with App Maker
- Automating G Suite: Apps Script & Sheets Macro Recorder
- Google Cloud Search: A Fully Managed Secure Enterprise Search Platform from Google
- For additional technical sessions, check out this post for inspiration.
If you want tips on how to be more productive in G Suite or how AI can help:
- 30 Time-saving G Suite Tips to Help Your Employees be More Productive
- Analyzing Text Data with Google Sheets and Cloud Natural Language
- Constellation’s Alan Lepofsky on the Future of Work
You can check out the full list of session content or register for the event on the Next ‘18 website. See you there.