June 1st, 2011
We managed to finish off a couple of important fixes that just missed out from being included in the Beta. So here is an update.
We will not be putting this build on the auto-update servers until a little bit later in the day, so if you don’t want to wait, download it manually via one of the links below and get testing!
- Speed dials appear to go missing on syncing with Opera Link: a work around is provided here
- POST searches do not work from the URL field or address field
- Inspecting elements with Dragonfly does not always work
- Drop downs in mail compose windows are black on Linux and FreeBSD
- Clicking the link on the Intranet toolbar on Mac does not work
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.