April 16th, 2013
2.0.21 is a security update. Please update your site as soon as possible.
An AJAX driven Joomla! 1.5.x component to place a contact form anywhere on your web page with any number of custom fields of different types, including attachments.
In the component pack you also get:
– mod_aiContactSafe : a modul to display the contact form in any position of your template
– plg_aiContactSafeForm : a plugin to place the contact form in an article.
– plg_aiContactSafeLink a plugin to place a link to the contact form in an article.
You can install and/or upgrade any of them from the Control Panel of aiContactSafe and see more information about all of them in the articles of algisinfo.com.
Some of the features of aiContactSafe are :
– CAPTCHA with the possibility to specify code words for each language or random strings, easily integrated in your design by settings the colors and background color to use
– profiles ( multiple forms with different custom fields )
– unlimited custom fields of different types ( Textbox, Checkbox, Checkbox list, Combobox, Radio list, Editbox, Date, Email, Email list, Hidden, Separator, Joomla contact, File )
– add a prefix or suffix to the field
– redirect to specified page when the message is successfully sent
– any number of attachments working with or without AJAX
– SEF support through ARTIO JoomSEF or sh404SEF, or you can use the Joomla’s native SEF
– multilingual support ( language files & Joom!Fish )
– language files for English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian (Cyrillic), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian ( some not completed )
– specify contact information with a WYSIWYG editor
– detailed instructions for each administration page in English ( and some of the translation mentioned above )
– block users by IP
– block messages that contain words from a list you can define
– automatically ban IP that sends messages with blocked words in a specified period of time
– record the messages in the database with the IP from which they’ve been sent ( can be disabled from Control Panel )
– extended configuration capabilities
– MVC architecture
– email templates
– order the fields for each profile