June 19th, 2013
Video Player industry is getting larger and larger. But still there is no any good extension to provide all the needed functionalities with 100% flexible and customizable in joomla. This is one of the main reason which lead us to develop this most flexible and essential application.
Unless other extensions, AllVideoShare has the own built-in videoplayer with more flexible skinning options and HTML5 fallback included.
* Handle variety of Media formats that flash can handle such as flv, mp4, 3g2, 3gp, aac, f4b, f4p, f4v, m4a, m4v, mov(h.264), sdp, vp6.
* HTML5 fallback. (Beta)
* Color the skin on your Own.
* Flexible options to add Videos either by simply providing Video URL (or) using UPLOAD method.
* Youtube API to play Youtube videos.
* True Streaming methods like RTMP and Lighttpd.
* CDN streaming like Amazon Cloudfront, Highwinds SMIL and Bitgravity Streaming.
* Option to add Third party Embedcodes.
* Categorization of Videos.
* Front-end user upload.
* Modules for Both Player View and Gallery Views.
* Content Player Plugin for articles.
* Facebook Commenting option.
* Style the front-end of the Component using the admin integrated Custom CSS field.
* Translatable and SEF compatible.
* Rather than the Page Link, Share the Player itself in Facebook (with https disabled in your facebook account).
* Enable (or) Disable Auto Approval for Front-end Uploaded Videos.
* Options to control Thumbnail Dimensions in both Module and the Component.
* Overwrite Player’s width & height properties in Module and Plugin.
* Added Search Module to search the Videos (Functions based on the Category Name, Video Title and Keywords / Tags added in the Video admin).
* Related Videos Inside the Player.
* Option to Enable / Disable unwanted Video Types for Front-End Upload section.
* Option to create Sub Categories.
* Support for Breadcrumbs.
* Ability to add Title and Description in Player Module.
* Custom Meta Keywords and Meta Description for both categories and videos.
* Single and Multi Videos Layout in Menu manager.
* Option to Play Latest and Popular Video using Player Module.
* Thumbnail option made as optional and default image will be added while the field is empty.
* Option to set both the videos and categories as Public or Registered.
* JComments integration. Could be configured through General Configuration Panel.
* Security Update.
* A Joomla! 3.x compatibility release.
* Ability to show custom video ads.