October 7th, 2013
“ARI Quiz” v. 3.5.5: possible to create math quizzes using “ARI Quiz Math” plugin.
ARI Quiz is Joomla quiz component which provides ability to create various tests to evaluate respondent’s level of knowledge.
The main characteristics of ARI Quiz are:
* provides statistics of test results
* allows to group tests via categories (supports sub-categories)
* supports ability to limit actions on backend for users from selected user groups (requires Joomla! 1.6+)
* provides number of predefined types of questions
* contains English and Russian translations and supports ability to create new translations
* versioning: after you have modified test’s questions old information is preserved
* question templates support
* possible to create math quizzes
* supports themes
* ability to create templates for result pages, emailing results, print versions
* export quizzes results to CSV, HTML, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel format
* supports AJAX making the component more fast and powerful. AJAX technology lets user to pass test without page reloads – component will update all the page stuff itself
* ability to randomly select number of questions from question-pool or use them in queue
* comes with built-in Windows-like calculator
* includes question bank. It contains questions that can be added to quizzes. If you change question in question bank all the changes are applied to quizzes that are created on basis of these question.
* detailed answers statistics
* processing question content with plugins (experimental feature)
* mail templates
* result scale (administrator can set up ranges for scores of passing test. In accordance to these ranges text template, print template and mail template can be set).
* possibility to embed quiz in article with help “ARI Quiz Anywhere” plugin
* can be integrated with AlphaUserPoints component
* allows to copy the questions and quizzes and to move questions
* supports Joomla SEF
* supports bulk edit
* can display user quizzes results and activities in JomSocial user profile
* can show user quizzes results in Community Builder user profile
and a lot of other features.
ARI Quiz contains 4 modules:
* Last result: shows N results of last passed tests
* Top result: shows N best results of passed tests
* User last result: shows N results of last passed tests for logged user
* User top result: shows N best results of passed test for logged user