December 23rd, 2013
Art Table extension is a tool that shows sortable, filterable, customizable tables from SQL query, CSV file, HTML table. Charts can be shown as well.
– Supports 4 table types, each with its own functions and styles
– Tables are sortable, resizable, filterable. Pagination support
– Can show sortable grid from HTML table, CSV file, SQL query
– Multiple databases are supported: you can easy get any data from various database types and show it in a nice grid: MySQL, MS SQL, Sqlite, Postgres and may others
– Can display line, area, bar, column, pie charts from HTML table, CSV file or database. Charts are cross-browse and can be display in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.
– Can generate Excel/XLS files from SQL query, working as SQL 2 Excel
– Module comes with dozens of themes for Data Table
– Can recognize links and images and show them in a table
– No need in plugin codes or heavy configurations – user-friendly module will help you to set up the table you need
– Easy to apply external and internal styles
– Supports predefined parameters to passed to SQL query: USER_ID – currently user ID; ARTICLE_ID – current article ID