March 31st, 2013
This simple module gives you the ability to show random Joomla/K2 articles. It was made to add dynamics to your Joomla website by turning static pages into pages that give the user a richer navigating experience.
* Display one or more random articles inside the same module;
* Choose multiple categories (and subcategories) from where the random articles will be picked;
* Display the title, introtext, readmore or/and the fulltext of the article;
* Option to display the images that can be defined in the Article Manager under the ‘Images and Links’.
* Display random K2 articles;
* Option to limit the amount of words/characters of introtext;
* Option to change the HTML output to HTML5;
* Compatibility with Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0
* Possibility to update the module via Joomla’s extension manager;
* 3 debug options to better solve possible bugs.
Bugs, Improvements and Translations
If you find a bug or if you want this module to have a new feature, feel free to use the IssueTracker. You can also contribute by sending me the translation files of a new language.
Thanks for using this module.