August 7th, 2013
* Automatically adds “Read more…” link after a configurable number of characters or words.
* Works on the Front Page optionally
* Works with modules
* Will not break HTML or break the article in the middle of a word.
* Preserves formatting (optionally) and fixes unclosed tags if php-tidy or php DOMDocument is installed at the server
* Configurable to ignore or to work for specific categories, articles
* Commented so that you may read through the code and add your own features if you like.
* Allows to place artilce images to the intro text to have your blog illustrated. Even if you do not have a picture in the intro of the article (if this option is selected) it will find the first picture from the article and use it.