April 5th, 2013
The AutoTweetNG for K2 plugin allows K2 to support AutoTweetNG social publishing.
Any content from K2 is published to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Example, if a user posts a new K2 article with an image/photo, it’s published to all integrated social networks.
*** General settings ***
– Autopublish: : Yes/No
* Posting filter
Specify what you will post in the following fields. The field conditions are connected by OR.
Specify exclusions for posting. Exclusions has priority over all other settings!
– Excluded Categories
– Post modified
* Advanced option: Additional text/hashtags for message.
* Message options
– Show URL
– Show categories
– Show as hashtag: No / Yes
– Use title or text
– Number of chars to use
— Advanced option: Additional text/hashtags for message.
– Source for text
– Metakey count
– Static text
– Position for text
*** Changelog ***
*** Version 6.4.5 – Stable ***
— Feature: K2 Tags as Hashtags
*** Version 6.4.2 – Stable ***
– Feature: Facebook Photos Channel
– Feature: Twitter pic.twitter support
– Channels – Requests – Posts – Rules Architecture
– Update & Migration from previous versions
– Resquest/Post Audit Information
– Processed Request Status
– Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Channel Validations
– Latest Posts Module
– FoF v2 – Framework on Framework
– Autoloading and namespaced libraries
– Extly Framework and FoF Library integration
– Version 6.3.2
Content Polling feature, to load imported RSS articles
– Version 6.0.0
Rule Message Control supports category/Multi-language Routing