December 9th, 2011
Today no one can deny the role of the major Social networks like Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn as Promotion & interaction media.
If you are running a website, be it a small business website, a news portal or a Social network, you will know how the SlashDot Effect can help catapult your site to fame & fortune.
=>How Broadcast can help you Piggyback on the Masters.
Today the maximum time people spend online is on the big 3 Social Networks. Broadcast will help you integrate your Joomla & JomSocial websites tightly into Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
=>What is Broadcast ?
Broadcast is a Social Sync tool for your Joomla & JomSocial websites. Think of it as as Hootsuite or Tweetdeck for your Joomla site. It lets you :
*Push User activities & status from your site to various supported Social Networks
*Pull User activities & status from supported Social Networks to your site
*Let users import RSS Content Feeds into their activity stream.
Using our flexible Activity integrations its possible to push any site activity you want to the connected Social networks.
* All JomSocial Activities & Status updates. JomSocial ( version 2.2 + )
* Manual – Admins can manually scehdule status updates .
* API to let any Joomla extension push content to the Social Queue
Social Networks Supported
* Google + is coming soon !
Full Feature List
* Supports Joomla 1.5, 1.6,1.7
* Allows users to connect their favourite Social networks to their profiles on your site
* Hootsuite/ TweetDeck like system for your Joomla website to let user’s update their Social Statuses from your site
* Ability to let users decide which of their JomSocial activities shall be broadcasted
* Admin can manually add content to the Social Queue to be pushed to the networks
* Users can setup RSS feeds to update their JomSocial Status ( Like TwitterFeed)
* Admin can chose which networks to offer
* Social Update update scheduling & repeats
* URL Shortening using Google URL shortening API
* API for developers to push updates to Social Streams
* Extendible via APIs to add support for more Social Networks