November 7th, 2013
CDN for Joomla! – speed up your Joomla! site by using a Content Delivery Network.
CDN for Joomla! is an extension for Joomla! that allows for easy integration with a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Incorporating a CDN with your website gives you several benefits, including the following:
* Faster Page Loads – Since most of your files will be served from a much closer location to your end-users, the speed in which your page loads will be greatly increased on a global scale.
* Reduced Server Load – Since most of your files are no longer served by your own host, your server will be freed up to perform the basic tasks required of it.
* Handle More Visitors – Because of the improvements just mentioned and other factors, your website will be able to handle the strain of a much larger user base that it could otherwise.
* Higher SEO Rankings – Caused by the increase in performance to your site, something Google recently claimed effects SEO rankings.
Try out a CDN with your website to experience these benefits and more.
CDN for Joomla! is made to work with any CDN system that supports Pull Zones.
Here are some popular CDN providers that will work with CDN for Joomla!
* MaxCDN (25% discount via coupon code: nonumber)
* CloudCache (25% discount via coupon code: nonumber)
* Amazon CloudFront
* Amakai CDN
More information: http://www.nonumber.nl/cdnforjoomla
NoNumber extensions require php 5.3+
See for more requirements: http://www.nonumber.nl/cdnforjoomla#requirements
For support use the forum: http://www.nonumber.nl/forum
Do NOT use below reviews to post support requests or issues.