September 30th, 2011
Included in Version 1.0:
Backend Tools & Functionality
– Create a gallery with set dimensions for full sized photos, and set dimensions for thumbnails (auto created on upload).
– Multiple transition effects for the default gallery layout. (No Effect, Fade, Scroll Left, Scroll Right, Scroll Down, Scroll Up, Cover, Uncover)
– Set transition time for in between transitions (duration from one to the next)
– Upload as many images as needed in each photo gallery.
– On image upload, it will resize the large images to the set width and height you have designated not to go over this set height & width (in px).
– User interface to crop the image thumbnail.
– Ordering of each image.
– Name field & description field for each uploaded image.
Frontend Display & Features
– Default view is the full images with a thumbnail scroll through menu below it.
– Scroll by (thumbnails) support, select how many you’d like to scroll through at once. Defaults to 3.
– Multiple Views: Default, Thumbnails (with lightbox), and Polaroids (with lightbox)
– Select how many columns the thumbnails should be displayed in.
– Option to place borders (with shadows) on the thumbnails
– Full range of Lightbox effects and parameters.
– Auto generates the layout of the polaroids on every page view.
– Looks like polaroids strung out on a table.
– On-hover the image comes to the top of the pile.
– On-click the full image comes up in a lightbox
– Full range of Lightbox effects and parameters
– Backdrop color customizable (enter any hex code ex. #000000)
– Effects on how the lightbox transitions in (No Effect, Elastic, Fade)
– Effects on how the lightbox transitions out (No Effect, Elastic, Fade)
– Title & Description of image over the image or outside of it.