July 17th, 2011
– Google Plus One Button to content and 3rd party (plugin friendly) components. (eg. K2)
– Places a button at the start or end of the content area.
– Enable the count of clicks to show or hide
– Supports the language API for Google Plus One
– URL Support – if you only want them to plus your base URL (eg. demo.calebnance.com) and not the actual page they are on then inside the plugin params, place your URL in the URL text area.
– Select which size works best for you (small, medium, standard, tall).