February 27th, 2012
Construct5 Pro, available to paid members, extends the HTML5 version of the Construct Template Development Framework by adding:
– Comprehensive detection of mobile devices and loading of a jQuery Mobile optimized version of your template.
– Automatic detection and loading of component, section, category, item and article extended layout overrides (alternate versions of the template’s index.php).
– Automatic detection and loading of component, section, category, item and article specific CSS files.
– and more…
Construct is a code-based Template Development Framework that acts as a flexible and easily used foundation for creating one-of-a-kind Joomla templates. It’s simple to get started, just add the CSS that represents your design. Construct5 and Construct5 Pro features include:
– HTML5 markup, with complete HTML5 core overrides.
– Fluid layout with up to 5 relatively sized content columns, based on a single outer width.
– 48 dynamic width, collapsible module positions, intuitively named following HTML5 conventions.
– Overridable layout that covers many designs.
– Browser normalization courtesy of http://necolas.github.com/normalize.css/
– Joomla core base CSS styles.
– Optional grid / layout.
– SEO source ordered content.
– Improved accessibility for screen readers.
– CSS based suckerfish navigation.
– Parent item indicators for drop-down and fly-out menus.
– Unobtrusive degradable ajax style sheet switcher.
– On-page anchor links.
– CSS based sticky footer.
– Optional full-width header and footer.
– Google Web Font integration.
– IE6 transparency fix, IE6-IE8 CSS3 fix.