April 20th, 2012
With DM Happy Hour you can place a time-limited offer with a count down to boost your sales.
For example, you can display a special coupon code for 2 hours in a day with a high number of visitors, or you can set an update countdown to warn your visitors before a- update downtime.
You can use it in hundreds of ways as it is fully customizable and really easy to use.
You can set it in 3 different modes:
– set a start time and a duration: start countdown the 2012-04-10 at 10:00 and show it for 120 minutes;
– set a a period with a start/end time: start the 2012-04-10 at 10:00 and hide at the 2012-04-10 at 12:00;
– set a cronjob-like period: show it every hour/day/week/month/year for XX minutes.
– You can have multiple and independent countdowns in the same page;
– You can list the elements that you want to hide while the countdown is active;
– You can select the count-down finish action: refresh the current page, hide module or do nothing.