October 5th, 2013
Dropfiles, the easiest files manager for Joomla.
No more need to go in a component and go back in a menu or in an article to upload files. You just need to: create a category files, drag and drop files, and insert single file or categories files in the article. Upload and display as many files as you want in only 3 clics!
Using it with file restriction access? Native Joomla access level can be applied in one click on each file category. Manage files with drop files in all text editors, backend and frontend. Perfect to work fast. Anybody can manage files in joomla.
Check the video demo here: https://vimeo.com/67114053
Import files from any other component with our importer. You can choose any files from any folder on your server for admin. Manage files never be so simple!
– Upload a file in 3 click
– Manage files from the text editor (no need to go in the component)
– Nice and responsive theme pack available
– AJAX navigation between categories
– Manage files or categories of files
– Import files from any other component.
– Order files with drag’n drop
– Order level of categories with drag’n drop (very cool feature)
– Automatically apply nice icons set (themes)
– Files and categories are represented in your article
– Define the display informations in theme
– K2 compatible
– Define the opened lightbox size
– HTML5 fast uploader
– Visual customization of the default template
– jQuery compatibility params
– Fast load with full AJAX interface
– Native Joomla ACL on files categories in one click
– Iphone, Ipad, Android compatible