September 4th, 2011
EFSEO – Easy Frontend SEO
The handling of the metadata in Joomla! has never been so easy!
With this plugin you may change and add meta information (title, description, keywords, generator and robots) very easily at the front end. It does not matter which component you use. The plugin is active on every page of a Joomla! installation and may be used correspondingly.
The plugin does not change, alter or even delete given Joomla! data. The original data is used until you alter them with the plugin. After updating data using the Easy Frontend SEO plugin, the new records will be taken from the plugin database. You may delete the newly provided data with one click, using the checkbox “Delete entered data”. After that the original Joomla! data will be reestablished and used.
* Alter meta information at the frontend – Set access through user group
* Data may be assigned to every given page, regardless which which extension is in use.
* Meta data is assigned using internal URLs – independent of SEF URLs
* Form fields are optional – not required information can be disabled
* Warnings, whether an information is set or not, can be displayed
* You may change the following metadata:
– Generator attribute
– Robots attribute
* Available in German and English
Note: Tested and optimized for internal Joomla! SEF function. External SEF components were not tested!
Joomla! 1.7 – http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/en/downloads/efseo-easy-frontend-seo-download-joomla17
Joomla! 1.6 – http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/en/downloads/efseo-easy-frontend-seo-joomla16-download
Joomla! 1.5 – http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/en/downloads/efseo-easy-frontend-seo-download
(Please note: For J1.5 version you need at least Joomla! version 1.5.23!)
If you have any problems or questions, then please contact me via the support forum: