September 10th, 2013
Easy Joomla Backup – EJB
Easy Joomla Backup creates ‘old-school’ backups without any frills. All files and a full database dump are stored in one backup zip archive. With this archive you have all important data with which you can restore the website completely combined in one package.
The component is intentionally kept simple, so as not to distract from the essentials: backing up the Joomla! website!
Use the cronjob plugin to schedule your backups!
– Create quickly and easily backups in Joomla!
– Extension creates Backups of all files and the database
– 3 different backup types: Full, Database and File Backup
– All files and a database dump are packed into one ZIP archive
– Extended ACL settings: Configure, Access Administration Interface, Delete, Download, Full Backup, Database Backup, File Backup, Discover
– Easy recovery – files via FTP, database dump via a database tool, e.g. phpMyAdmin
– Exclude files from the backup archive
– Exclude folders from the backup archive
– Add ‘DROP TABLE’ order to the dump file
– Add additional tables from the database
– System Plugin: EJB Cronjob
Joomla! 3.x – http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/ejb-easy-joomla-backup/joomla-3
Joomla! 2.5 – http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/ejb-easy-joomla-backup/joomla-25
The extension is completely free, but you need a subscription for support: