July 4th, 2013
Introducing Easy Paypal Buttons, a Joomla component that allows easy creation and deployment of Paypal Buttons. No longer do you have to create the buttons via Paypal’s button generator where you have to manually copy over and manage the HTML. Just create the button via Easy Paypal Buttons, insert the button into an article, and Easy Paypal Buttons will keep the button up to date!
For screenshots and demo sites, click the Demo button above.
Read more about the complete feature list at
Short list of features:
* Create Buy Now, Shopping Cart, View Cart, Donate, Gift Certificate, Subscription, and Unsubscribe buttons with many
* PayPal options supported
* Create buttons in different languages
* Deploy buttons throughout articles, 3rd party components that support Joomla Content plugins, or anywhere using the included module!
* Set defaults in the component’s Parameters to autopopulate new buttons to save time
* Encrypted buttons – prevent HTML tampering!
* Support for almost every possible PayPal button option
* Instant Payment Notification support – keep track of payments made through the site’s buttons (will also be able to define custom IPN URLs so that you can use Easy PayPal Buttons with your own custom IPN script)
* Live Update support
* Payment history reporting with exports
* Placeholder support such as Joomla Username and ID or article title, etc. for various button parameters
* Built-in cart feature!
* PayPal Pro support for built in cart checkout
* ACL support
* Advanced overrides for the content plugin and module
* Automatically send out emails (with attachments) upon payment completion with option to use download links in emails sent out upon payment completion. This is great for large files. Optional download limit to restrict access to the file after a user downloads it x number of times.
* Advanced Discounts!
* Advanced shipping fee profiles with optional surcharges based on payer country, city or zip!
* Option to allow users to upload files upon payment completion
* Send customizable (via a template override) invoices upon payment