December 11th, 2013
EasyDiscuss is a versatile Joomla forum extension for Joomla versions 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.0.
Sparking conversations of a certain topic or have an online discussion about a particular subject is now possible with EasyDiscuss. Best of all, these discussions are valuable source of content that search engines love.
Use EasyDiscuss to manage your customers inquiries, build closer customer loyalty, build credibility, engage in multiple conversations, gather valuable experience from users, or simply build a repository of information that grows over time. EasyDiscuss is as good as Yahoo! Answers!
– Display user profiles from EasyBlog, Gravatar, JomSocial, Community Builder, Anahita, and more.
– Built in conversation system.
– Recognize users by rewarding them with interesting Badges.
– Best navigation interface in the user profile system.
– Advance access control in categories.
– Powerful points system to honor active users.
– Receive live notifications as they come in, real-time.
– User friendly toolbar to manage, sort and search discussions.
– Blends into your existing Joomla template!
– Auto share discussions in Facebook, Twitter, and more.
– Receive updates hourly, daily or weekly digests.
– Attach files, images and URLs into discussions.
– You can add polls into discussions.
– Users can report abuse for inappropriate discussions.
– Search engine friendly titles and topics.
– Voting system for every posts.
– Integrates with Joomla articles, K2 and EasyBlog.
– Integrates and display locations with Google Maps.
– Allows code syntax usage for advanced users
– Set password protection for private discussions
More feature listing at http://stackideas.com/easydiscuss.html?ref=edfeature
EasyDiscuss also comes with free modules and plugins that works harder for you.