December 17th, 2013
EasySocial gives you the power to start a social network for Joomla websites, fast and easy. Instantly engage and interact with your members with one extension on your desktop, smartphones and tablets. EasySocial membership flow is customizable for a wide range of communities.
Web developers can build custom apps that can expand the features of EasySocial more than just an online community.
6 Reasons Why You Should Choose EasySocial:
1. Build modern communities with better engagement tools best for intranets, enterprises and large corporations
2. Supports future needs of the community as it is able to expand by adding customized applications and tools.
3. Ready to support all kinds of communities with customized registration flow based on specific membership requirements.
4. Reach further and expand interactions from wider networks from members from different social networks.
5. Best for creating communities that are condusive for employees, customers and suppliers to share common interests.
6. Backed by proven record of outstanding support by a team of dedicated professional Joomla developers with over 20 years of experience.
Key Features of EasySocial:
– Customizable forms for membership registration to suit according to your community requirements
– Privacy settings for each member profiles, posts and in the activity stream
– Get live community updates on the latest activities with live feeds and email notifications
– Login with Facebook account and expand the reach of your EasySocial community
– Members can help keep communities clean from spam and abusive activities with direct reports to admin
– Private messaging or conversations with one or more members within the community
Other Useful Features:
– Migration tool for JomSocial
– Upload photos to album with Amazon S3 storage spport
– Supports Applications for specific custom features
– Built-in member reward systems with badges and user points
– Attach and share files in activity stream
– EasyBlog 3.9
– Invitex, Quick2Cart, jGive (by TechJoomla)
– Parainvite (by SIMBunch)
– JFBConnect (by SourceCoast)
– Collaborate Chat, Super Login Pro Module (by Herdboy)
If you would like to integrate with EasySocial, contact email@example.com.
Future of EasySocial:
– Refer to the roadmap http://stackideas.com/roadmap/easysocial
– Upcoming template support for EasySocial
– Membership subscription for EasySocial
See EasySocial in real action in the Demo http://demo.stackideas.com
Support plans are available for EasySocial http://stackideas.com/easysocial/plans
EasySocial is brought to you by the same creators of EasyBlog, EasyDiscuss and Komento.