September 6th, 2013
EasyStaging is a Joomla! 2.5.4+ component that simplifies the process of copying changes from a private “staging” version of a website to a “live” or public web server.
EasyStaging allows you to replicate a “development” website to a “live” or “staging” location through replication plans. Using the concept of Plans you can copy the contents to multiple live/staging site locations.
EasyStaging Plans allows you create Plans for specific users groups using Joomla! 2.5+ ACL model and control what the Plan will let them copy
• all files or just those in a specific directory e.g. /images/dept/joes-files/
• all files that match a specific regex patter
• or even exclude from the copy files matching a pattern
• copy all tables in a database
• copy a specific set of tables
• or copy a table only if it doesn’t already exist on the target site
Version 1.1.0 is a huge re-write of the way plans are run and now include table pull backs, multiple directory syncs per plan and file pull backs.
V1.1.1 added extra settings to debug some setups.
V1.1.2 fixes a problem for users upgrading from some versions of 1.0.0 and Betas of 1.1.0.