September 25th, 2013
The Email Manager is the #1 HTML email editor for VirtueMart. You can edit and update VM email content in less than 5 minutes!
Design your own HTML emails for each email type like “Order Confirmation”, “Order Status Changed”, “Registration”, “Admin Order Confirmation”.
Our latest version is compatible with VirtueMart 2.0.x
* Edit VirtueMart Emails with an HTML editor. Very simple and user-friendly interface.
* Add attachments to all emails.
* Add product thumbnails to order confirmation emails.
* Add CC and BCC to emails
* Send “order status changed” email only for selected order statuses.
* Add article content into emails with advanced tags
* Support advanced language tags from VM language files! (PLUS version)
* Support separate tags for all Bill To and Ship To fields (new!)
* Possibility to completely disable emails (new!)
* New custom field tags from VM DB table (new!)
* Ability to add images/banners to emails (Marketing content inside your emails!!!).
* Dynamic data is injected into the email using Dynamic Labels (see example list under “Dynamic Labels” Tab above).
* Using custom database fields from your system (orders and user_info tables).
* Send a test mail for each email type before using it.
* Joomla compatibility: 3.x 2.5, 1.5
* VirtueMart compatibility: 2.0.x and older 1.9.
* PHP 5 and up.
Gift Coupons created automatically with the new Dynamic Coupons plugin.
Are you giving out excellent deals? Why not inform your customers when they get their order confirmation? Don’t only say it with words – add images, banners and more!
With VirtueMart Emails Manager you can easily edit the content of the emails being sent by VirtueMart using a simple HTML editor – no coding or hacking required!
The VirtueMart Emails Manager uses Joomla’s default editor in order to provide full control of the email’s look & feel and add custom HTML, tables, images, language tags, style and much more.
Gift coupons can be created automatically with the new Dynamic Coupons plugin (*sold separately!)
Want to become professional? Tired of editing VM language files? VMEE is the answer.