November 13th, 2013
eorisis Google Analytics plugin connects your Joomla website with your Google Analytics account and you can choose from various of options through the plugin. Clean and user friendly.
Compatible with Joomla 1.6 to 3.2 Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
– Dynamic Content Implementation.
– Tracking Area (Site / Administrator / Both).
– Tracking Code Position in the document (head / body).
– Track All Subdomains (Cross-Domain Tracking).
– Multiple Top-Level Domains (Cross-Domain Tracking).
– Display Advertiser Support.
– Exclude Own Traffic (add a cookie with one click).
– Tracking can take place in both Online and Offline site modes.
– Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the lastest version directly from your website).
– Information Tab: Server Version Check and Release Notes (Does not auto-check for update).
– All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
The following Joomla demo sites use eorisis Google Analytics.
View the source code and search for google-analytics.com
Joomla 3.x: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla3/default/
Joomla 2.5: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla25/default/
– You need a Google Analytics account for this plugin to work.
More info and Changelog: http://eorisis.com/google-analytics