November 20th, 2013
eorisis jQuery plugin loads the jQuery Library of your choice to your website, on both Front and/or Back End, with a range of options. Increase website performance by taking advantage of CDN Sources. The main focus of the plugin, except the freedom of choice, is to increase website performance. Using CDN sources your website loads faster on both Front End & Back End.
Compatible with Joomla 1.6 to 3.2 Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
– Includes all jQuery, Migrate, Easing, and Chosen available versions. see http://eorisis.com/jquery
– Replaces any loaded jQuery library and jQuery plug-ins by Joomla with the ones you will use (see Notes & Help for more info).
– You can choose any specific version, or load always the latest.
– You can choose from various CDN sources, or use a local copy (for each one separately).
– All CDN sources included in the plugin, do have SSL available, are tested and are trustworthy.
– You can choose where you want things loaded : Site Front End, Administrator, Both (or nowhere, for jQuery plugins) for each one separately.
– All local files are minified (stored in the ‘media’ directory). CDN requests point to the minified respectively.
– CDN Fallback (to local) option for each CDN request (uses cURL) plus an option to send a custom useragent with the requests.
– Uses Scheme-Relative (protocol-less or protocol-relative) URLs for all CDN sources (no http/https conflicts).
– Migrate will auto-load depending on the jQuery library version you use (and your settings).
– You can set a custom jQuery library version and type (usually for development purposes).
– You can set all your local URLs (of this plugin) to be Scheme-Relative, Absolute or Relative.
– You can enable hotlinking protection in the media directory (advanced users).
– Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the lastest version directly from your website).
– You can Check for update using the Joomla Update manager, or through the plugin.
– All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
The following Joomla demo sites use eorisis jQuery.
View the source code and search for jquery.com or cdnjs.cloudflare.com
Joomla 3.x: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla3/blog/
Joomla 2.5: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla25/default/
More info and Changelog: http://eorisis.com/jquery