November 12th, 2013
eorisis Piwik plugin connects your Joomla website with your Piwik Analytics and you can choose different settings from various of options through the plugin. Piwik is the leading open source web analytics software, used by more than 460,000 websites. The main focus of the plugin is to take advantage of the your Piwik’s tracking features using clean and simple methods and extend them. The plugin tries to make things as simple as possible for the website administrator.
Compatible with Joomla 1.6 to 3.2 Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
– Extended functionality of the Piwik API for Server Side Tracking and improved Image Tracking (use of Auth Token).
– You can select the Tracking Area to be Site (Front End), Administrator (Back End), or Both.
– Improved statistics accuracy by storing the Piwik Visitor ID to the Joomla session with option.
– Bots, Spiders and Services can be excluded or included to the statistics with separate options (uses core keyword lists).
– Custom Lists with fields for excluding unlimited number of IPs, User Agents, Hostnames and Referers (can be traced in the logs if enabled).
– You can Log Visits to File, Split the log with options, use custom filename, custom server path and change file permissions.
– Do-Not-Track Detection option for all tracking methods.
– Track All Subdomains option.
– You enable or disable tracking Local Area Network IP ranges.
– Various of separate options for each tracking method.
– Custom Variables (Visitor and Page View) can be enabled/disabled separately for each tracking method or globally.
– Custom Page Title options when using Image Tracking, like adding a sufix comment.
– You can track a specific Goal when Image Tracking is in the selected tracking method and used.
– The Scheme/Protocol for Image Tracking can be set to Auto, http, https, or Scheme Relative.
– Campaign: Query Parameter Names (Param Name / Param Keyword).
– You can hide known alias clicks to URLs of site domain.
– Custom list field for Alias URLs.
– Option to add the domain on the reports Page Title.
– You have the option to Minify the Tracking Code.
– Tracking can take place in both Online and Offline site modes.
– Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the lastest version directly from your website).
– Information Tab: Server Version Check and Release Notes (Does not auto-check for update).
– All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
More info and Changelog: http://eorisis.com/piwik
– You must have Piwik installed as well for this plugin to work.
Check: http://piwik.org or http://piwik.org/docs/installation