September 3rd, 2013
Introducing the new FedEx multibox shipping plugin for VirtueMart 2. This is one of the more accurate FedEx shipping modules as it breaks the user’s cart down into packages based on FedEx’s limitations and specified configurations on how products should be packaged.
* Products packaged into multiple boxes for more accurate rates
* Define how products should be packaged together by using UOM exceptions, UOM exception minimums, include/exclude specific products
* Freight and Smart Post support
* Drop shipping via Virtuemart’s multi-vendor support (must be enabled in VM’s configuration)
* Label generation (requires FedEx Advanced Services on the account)
* Address validation (requires FedEx Advanced Services on the account)
* Store pickup / free shipping options
Read more about it at http://hartlessbydesign.com/software/fedex-multibox-shipping-plugin-for-virtuemart-2.html!