July 4th, 2011
We believe listening to your visitors can get you the best insights to optimize your website and help your users have a pleasant time on your website. That’s why we developed a plugin which allows you to get qualitative feedback from users.
Our Joomla feedback form is very flexible. You can set many different parameters in the backend of your Joomla website:
– What is the question you would like to ask your users?
– You can also set the ‘worst’ and ‘best’ description next to the radiobuttons
– Change the text above the comment box
– Change the color and text of the ‘send’ button of the feedback form
– Change the background color of the send button
– Change the text on the thank you page
– We have made the feedback button to open the form in two languages (Dutch and English)
We have integrated our feedback form with Google Analytics event tracking.