December 3rd, 2013
This plugin allows to rewards your customers and allows to purchase with points (fidelity points card) in JoomShopping with 6 rules :
Fidelity points card rewards your customers on each order
Rewards your customers with special bonus on first purchasing
Rewards your customers with special bonus on each purchasing
Rewards your customers with special bonus everytime the shop reaches a certain amount of confirmed orders
Rewards your customers with special bonus when reaches X purchasing
Allows to purchase with points earned on Fidelity Points Card
and specifics params to interact with Joomshopping:
Use Decimal or Round points
Based on Net prices or Total with VAT
Remove points if refund
exclude certains payment method (multi-select list)
Special bonus on certain amount on total purchasing
Special bonus after X purchasing
IMPORTANT: This version run only with AlphaUserPoints 1.8.4 for Joomla 2.5.x or 1.9.2 for Joomla 3.x
Tested with JoomShopping 3.15.3 for Joomla 2.5
Tested with JoomShopping 4.3.3 for Joomla 3.x
FIRST STEP :
Go to Joomla! extensions manager, then install the plugin named “fidelitypointscard_for_joomshopping_v1.0.0.zip”
Go to Plug-in Manger and select type “jshoppingcheckout” to show only this type of plugin.
Normally is auto-published (else enabled the status) “JoomShopping – Fidelity points card” plugin and edit to set up parameters:
– Use Decimal or Round points
– Based on Net prices or Total with VAT
– Remove points if refund
– exclude certains payments system (multi-select list)
– Special bonus on certain amount on total purchasing – enter the amount needed to earn bonus points (set up the rule in AUP)
– Special bonus after X purchasing – enter X purchases needed to earn bonus points (set up the rule in AUP)
Then go to in joomshopping -> options -> payment -> Fidelity Points Card
and set up this parameters:
– ratio : You must enter a ratio to use AlphaUserPoints. Example: Enter 1 to remove 1 point per $1 purchased (1 point = $1). If you enter 5, then 5 points will removed for $1 purchased.
– Order Status for successful transactions (must be “Confirmed”) Do not change!
– Order Status for failed transactions (must be “Cancelled”) Do not change!
SECOND STEP :
Then, go to AlphaUserPoints control panel and click on “Rule” and enabled each rule and set-up what you needs.
VERY IMPORTANT :
For each rule you must select the method “Only once per user” because must be as “Only once per order”.
For all rules (except “Purchase with Fidelity Card”) you can choose percentage or fixed amount but the parameter “Fixed points” must be “yes”. If percentage, it’s a percentage calculate on the amount of order.