April 1st, 2010
Before we all go off to celebrate Easter Holidays, we thought we’d give you a few final fixes to show what we have been working on. As you can see from the changelog there are quite a lot improvements. Most of these issues are cross platform fixes, however both Mac and UNIX get a number of Widget fixes. Additionally we fixed a couple of the more annoying issues on UNIX.
Please try to keep your comments on topic (i.e. about the new changes and fixes we have made, or newly discovered bugs) as it helps to gather useful feedback. For general discussions or previously reported bugs please use the forums. Additionally, when discussing new issues please mention which Operating System you use, including the version (and the distribution and Desktop Environment on UNIX/Linux).
Thanks for the bug hunting over the holiday period! 😀
- Crash on closing tab for some users
- Some stability problems on PPC
- Fonts may be cut off when scrolling
- Crash when using Opera Standard Skin (the default Mac Native is OK)
- Crashlogger doesn’t work for OS 10.4 ‘Tiger’
- No KDE integration
- Black drop down menus for some KDE3 users
- Some command line options don’t work
- Problems with bitmap fonts, resulting in narrow and multi-colored fonts on some websites
- Broken keyup event (which in turn breaks keyboard shortcuts for the O Menu and tab switching)
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: it contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.