September 20th, 2010
Firefox Home, a free app that syncs your Firefox browsing history, bookmarks and open tabs to your iPhone or iPod touch, is now available in 15 languages worldwide. Get Firefox Home in your language now!
We appreciate your feedback and worked to incorporate some of the top suggestions in this latest release.
What’s new in this release:
- Worldwide Availability: Use Firefox Home in 15 languages, including French, German, Japanese, Polish and Spanish. See all supported languages.
- URL Search Bar: Want to visit a website that’s not in your bookmarks or history? Only remember part of the URL? You can now type the site’s URL into the Search Bar and Firefox Home will take you there.
- Custom Servers: Advanced users can now set up Firefox Home to connect to their own custom Firefox Sync servers.
- Visit the release notes for full details.
Watch the demo to see the latest version of Firefox Home in action.
Setting Up Firefox Home
If you use Firefox 3.6 on your desktop, you’ll need to install the Firefox Sync Add-on and set up a Firefox Sync account to synchronize your desktop data with your iPhone. Watch this video on how to set up Firefox Home on your iPhone.
For more details
- Visit the Firefox Home website.
- Visit the Firefox Home forum to get one-on-one support.
- If you have an idea to make Firefox Home better, please visit the Firefox Home Ideas forum.
If you love using Firefox Home, go to iTunes and write a review to help us share the app with the world.