May 15th, 2013
This Joomla! Flash Magazine component helps you to set off your online flash book, magazine or sales catalogue with special flipping pages effect. Users can manually list online magazine pages with the mouse cursor and navigate the content using user-friendly controls. There is a possibility to flip the book’s pages in automated mode too.
The special flipping effect raises visitor’s attention to the information you present. Using Flash Magazine component you can make attractive interactive services portfolio or shop goods catalogue. You can INSERT SOUND, PICTURES, TEXT, LINKS and even VIDEO into your online pages.
Flash Magazine component offers rich variety of features:
User-focused Navigation Panel
– Thumbnails (quick page navigation with preview);
– Page zooming and full screen mode;
– Slideshow page scrolling mode;
– Magazine printing and PDF download options to get the magazine offline version.
Feature-rich Interface Settings
– You can choose the resolution for your flash magazine (book);
– You are free to change background, elements and additional color to make your flipping book attractive;
– 5 professional templates are included;
– Front page of the flash magazine (book);
– Pop-up window with magazine or book description in Magazines Management, which is very suitable, especially if you have a lot of online magazines or books.
– Built-in WYSIWYG editor which should help you a lot with the text formatting;
– Create swf or FLW video pages in your online magazine (book);
– Select background sound and flipping sound for a magazine (book);
– Multiupload/batch upload tool ;
– Possibility to speed up by quick cloning of pages in a flash magazine;
– Sorting out flipping magazines or books by categories;
– Archive module;
– Meta data (to preset keywords and description);
– Select groups of users who will be able to view online magazines or books.
Two additional plugins are delivered together with Joomla! Flash Magazine Deluxe installation package. They make it easy to insert a book with page turn effect directly into content pages, or add links to flip magazines – as you wish.
Tips on painless conversion PDF files into flipping pages provided.
Joomla 2.5 Demo can be found here – http://demo25.joomplace.com/flash-magazine-deluxe
For Joomla! 3.0 Demo go to – http://demo30.joomplace.com/flash-magazine-deluxe
The Flash Magazine Joomla! component is proved to be steady progressing as first released in 2008 and having a number of improvement releases.