December 9th, 2013
FlexiContact is a simple but flexible contact form. It is very quick and easy to setup, but has lots of options.
* Responsive CSS-based layout (or the original table-based layout).
* Configurable page header, top text, and bottom text.
* Up to five additional user-defined fields.
* Main message field is re-sizeable.
* All fields can be optional, mandatory, or not shown.
* Optional simple captcha system. We don’t want to discourage potential customers, so we use a simple picture based system, “Please click on the cat/dog/etc”. You can easily add your own pictures to the image library.
* Optional “magic word” system. The user must find and enter the correct magic word to send a message. You can make the magic word easy to find, or difficult.
* Optional auto-fill of email address and name or username for logged in users.
* Optionally logs all contacts. The log is viewable in the back end and includes the browser type and IP address of the sender.
* Multi-language with many languages. The user guide explains how to add your own language.
* Configurable email templates giving complete control over email content and format.
* Built-in editor to easily edit the front-end CSS styles.
* Option to not show “Email a copy of this message to your own address”
* Option to require agreement of a statement and/or linked article before the send button is enabled.
* Option to send emails as HTML or plain text.
* Option to redirect to a link after sending a message.
In case you need help there is also a full pdf user guide.