March 7th, 2013
This plugin will force users to complete their profile according to rules set. Very useful, when you use authorization via social networks which usually generates random emails like firstname.lastname@example.org or usernames like “Name Surname”.
Available options to force change:
– password on first log-on or if it’s empty;
– display name if it equals username or empty;
– username if it doesn’t match rules set (regular expression);
– email if it matches rules set (regular expression);
NOTE: If username or email check won’t work, triple check your regexp first!
– New sexy admin look!
– ADDED: Extra check, whether user was activated or not.
Feel free to contact me via email, given on demo site and in extension file header.