January 18th, 2013
gCalMarkup is a Joomla! extension that allows article authors to easily add information from Google Calendar™ events into articles. A few simple markup tags, and an HTML template, are used to describe how each calendar event should be displayed.
Some gCalMarkup features:
* Display event information in-line in paragraphs
* Display events in tabular format
* Display events in user defined formats using templates.
* Filter events by category tags in events (e.g. “[category=meeting]”).
* gCalMarkup is currently in beta.
See the demo and documentation links above for many examples of gCalMarkup in use.