March 12th, 2010
Following on from the 10.51 snapshot for Windows. Here is a nice little suprise for our UNIX users. It includes all the Core and Carakan fixes of the 10.51 Windows snapshot, plus a little something just for UNIX: our latest improvements to GTK integration.
Whilst UNIX remains in alpha status for now, we are trying our very hardest to get you something more stable ASAP. So keep an eye out for more big improvements soon.
- It looks nicer! 😉
- Carakan crashes on some sites (such as yahoo.com).
- Font problems
- Language input issues
- No .deb or .rpm packages
- No KDE integration (yet)
- Problem with address field drop down position under non compositing Window Managers
- Black drop down menus for some KDE3 users
- Black border around Ctrl+Tab dialog when running under a compositing Window Manager
- Some command line options don’t work
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: it contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.