April 21st, 2013
This plugin allows you to include one or more google maps right inside your content item or article.
This is a super light-weight plugin using less than 20K of codes.
You can use this to easily add a map to your company address.
* uses Google Maps API V3
* You can embed more than one Google Maps within an article
* Each Google Map can be of different size, zoom level, map control and map type
* Support for kml files
* Now works with IE!
* With built-in geocoder! i.e. you can specify using standard address instead of longitude and latitude
* Built-in street view!
* Support for many native languages e.g. Italian, Russian, French
* Supports all Joomla versions – 1.0, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.0!
How to Use the googleMaps plugin
How to use: http://www.kksou.com/php-gtk2/Joomla-Gadgets/googleMaps-plugin.php#how_to_use
GoogleMaps with Directions
This plugin displays the map only. If you want to display the map + driving/walking directions, use the googleDirections plugin:
v1.0.20 (for Joomla 1.0), v1.5.20 (for Joomla 1.5), v1.6.20 (for Joomla 1.6), v1.7.20 (for Joomla 1.7), v2.5.20 (for Joomla 2.5), v3.0.20 (for Joomla 3.0)
Released Apr 21, 2013
* Support for Joomla 3.0!
* Changed onload() to addEvent(‘load’) so that it works with some Joomla templates that also use onload().
v1.0.19 (for Joomla 1.0), v1.5.19 (for Joomla 1.5), v1.6.19 (for Joomla 1.6), v1.7.19 (for Joomla 1.7), v2.5.19 (for Joomla 2.5)
Released Mar 24, 2012
Supports zoom and multiple InfoWindows with KML files!
v1.0.18 (for Joomla 1.0), v1.5.18 (for Joomla 1.5), v1.6.18 (for Joomla 1.6), v1.7.18 (for Joomla 1.7), v2.5.18 (for Joomla 2.5)
Released Feb 4, 2012
* added support for Joomla 2.5
* add flag w3c=1 => w3c compliant
* support for IE7!
* allow googleMaps to display in tabs
* now allow address to include ‘ (apostrophe)
v2.5.17 (for Joomla 2.5)
Released Jan 26, 2012
Native version of the googleMaps plugin for Joomla 2.5!
v1.0.17 (for Joomla 1.0), v1.5.17 (for Joomla 1.5), v1.6.17 (for Joomla 1.6), v1.7.17 (for Joomla 1.7)
Released Jan 03, 2012
Thanks to feedback from Florian who found out that the reverse geocode lookup by Google sometimes do not gives the right mapping. Have modified the code so that the googleMaps plugin now maps the exact location when latitude/longitude is given.
v1.0.16 (for Joomla 1.0), v1.5.16 (for Joomla 1.5), v1.6.16 (for Joomla 1.6), v1.7.16 (for Joomla 1.7)
Released Dec 24, 2011
– Support for googleDirections multiple stopovers!
– If no label is specified, will use addr or latlng as marker
– Improved function for displaying marker
– kml can now