September 15th, 2010
In this build we introduce the new Bookmarks Bar. It replaces the old personal bar which was located above the Tab Bar, and is located below the Address Bar.
How to enable the Bookmarks Bar:
- Open the O Menu
- Select “Toolbars”
- Check the check mark for “Bookmarks Bar”
If you want the Bookmarks Bar to show in the old location of the Personal Bar:
- Open the “Appearance dialog (Shift + F12) > Toolbars”
- Click “Show hidden toolbars while customizing”
- Above the Address Bar a Bookmark Bar appears, click in once to mark it. (A Yellow outline shows around the bar)
- Click “Placement” And select “Top” inside the Appearance Dialog
- Mark the new Bookmarks Bar located below the Address Bar, and choose “Placement Off”
- Click OK
The Bookmarks Bar is now shown in the old location.
- DSK-313018 (Progress bar doesn’t disappear until you hover the UI)
- DSK-311692 (Crash when opening from download dialog directly into Opera)
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.