March 30th, 2010
Here is a new snapshot. As you will see from the changelog it only includes Core fixes, so if you are awaiting a specific platform or interface bug to be fixed, then this is not the snapshot that will resolve your specific issue. However, it does fix several bugs relating to connection issues, and although the list of bug fixes is not long it should fix a number of seemingly unrelated networking problems (including the dreaded “Waiting for DNS” issue). So if you were having connection issues then this is the build you have been waiting for.
Feedback about connection issues, is particularly welcomed.
- Some stability problems on PPC
- Fonts may be cut off when scrolling
- Crash when using Opera Standard Skin (the default Mac Native is OK)
- Crashlogger doesn’t work for OS 10.4 ‘Tiger’
- Several font problems still remain
- Language input issues
- No KDE integration
- Black drop down menus for some KDE3 users
- Some command line options don’t work
- No PPC builds (this time)
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: it contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.