May 31st, 2013
HexSys jquery image slider is commercial module to slideshow images using various effects. It is an eye-catching slideshow to display a set of images with user-defined transition between them. It is easy to get started with but offers a number of customization options for more advanced users. Any number of images can be displayed without making any change to the module. And Every image can be linked to a different page.
– Supports .jpg, .png and .gif image.
– Can be aligned in your content item left, right, centered.
– No flash. Pure jquery and CSS.
– Can start slideshow automatically.
– Works in all modern browsers.
– Supports possibility to show images titles and define redirect link.
– HTML tags can also be included in Image Description
– Optional link every single image to a different target (Links).
– As many slideshows per content item as you want.
– Every sldieshow can be configured individually (Parameter Overrides).
– Optional control elements (start, stop, back next, counter).
– Lightbox when click on image.
– Very flexible to every change.
– Dynamic images resizing.
– Option to load Jquery Library.
– Option to load JqueryUI Library.
– Option to set slider Height, Width, Scroll Speed, -Delay,Caption effects etc .
– Dynamic Slider resizing.