March 14th, 2011
A few of you complained that you found the last snapshot more “crashy” than normal, so we looked at the crash logs you provided and fixed the two major problems. Please give this build a spin and let us know if the crashes you were experiencing are resolved.
- Fraud protection not working correctly
- Check for updates entry is sometimes missing on the Mac
- Custom searches are not always preserved after upgrade
- Possible clipping of some dialogs under Linux/FreeBSD
- Some Speed Dials refresh every second if you upgrade between 11.10-2020 and 11.10-2025: This only affects snapshot users and will not affect those who upgrade from the stable, so will not be fixed.
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.