September 14th, 2011
• 100%MVC Structure and SEF/SEO support.
• User need support than generate the ticket and get the satisfaction answer.
• All system mail template change from the back-end.
• Also user related with the Jomsocial also.
3) Register user
1) Register user task :-
– User submits the ticket after register in Joomla.
– Submit ticket mail send to administrator. After assign mail sends to manager also.
– Email format change by the back-end setting.
– Listings of all tickets and see the status of all tickets after login the user.
– Search option on listing page. User can close the ticket and rate on that ticket.
2) Administrator Task :-
– Category adds by them. (Field : name , short description)
– Setting of email format of user and ticket manager. Ticket close after.
– Ticket statuses add by the back-end.
– Ticket priority status (High, Medium, Low) add bye the back-end.
– Back-end Admin see the all tickets which are submit by user. Filter search by category and user.
– Admin assign the ticket to manager.
– Admin has authority to close that ticket.
– Admin can create ticket manager from the back-end.
3) Ticket Manger task :-
– Ticket Manager login from the front-end and see that assign ticket by the administrator task list.
– Manager goes reply on that ticket. Reply mail sends to user mail. Email format change by the back-end setting