December 1st, 2013
This plugin requires that JEvents component is installed and configured. At least one instance of JEvents Latest module must be enabled.
Adds automatic events import from JEvents Latest module to Smart Countdown v2.1 or later.
– automatic countdown events change based on JEvents dates, times and event duration
– select JEvents Latest module instance to pull events from
– JEvents module display is not required (it can be hidden, e.g. published to “none” position or set to be displayed on “no pages”)
– countdown/count up modes and events switch trigger is configurable:
1. Countdown only
2. Count up only
3. Auto – count up during event progress, countdown to the next event afterwards
4. Fixed mode time from/before the event
– support for overlapping and recurring events
– independent configuration for each Smart Countdown instance
– JEvents events title display modes: before text, after text, none
– JEvents event title can act as a link to event details view in native Jevents (if configured so in module’s settings)