January 29th, 2012
This is a Joomla! module. The main functionality of this module is fetch images from a users Google Plus photo album and display them in the Joomla! website. Here the images could be fetched from a particular profile or recently uploaded images. Along with the with the photos other related information like the description, date of the album and photo, caption, place, number of photos could be added. These information will be visible at the album info area or below the images. Here all of these could be controlled whether it will be displayed or not.
— Features —
* Show the images from a particular Google Plus Photo Album
* Display the recently uploaded images of a user of the Google Plus
* Choose how many images will be displayed in the gallery
* Select the thumbnail size of the image gallery
* Choose the lightbox image size
* Crop the thumbnail for better view or keep in actual ratio
* Auto pagination for the gallery
— How to use —
* First Download and install the module.
* Add the Google Plus user profile line in the Google Plus User textbox
* Add the Album name at Google Plus Album textbox
* Add number of Photos per page, Thumb image size, Photo Size for the lightbox and other options for the gallery