June 16th, 2013
JLex Block is an extension limiting the right to view the content on your website.
With JLex Block you can easily set up one of the six blocks following methods:
– Password: You set password and of course the viewer must know the password can view this content.
– Region: Zoning. The viewers come from the countries that you listed will not see that you’ve locked content.
– User Group: Users within a group that you do not see listed that you’ve locked content
– Users: Specify the member may to view this page.
– IP: IP list can not be viewed.
– View level: Includes levels are set in joomla, which has 3 basic levels: Public, Registration, Special.
In addition, the following features:
– Lock any page you want.
– Lock all sites
– Only lock component or module includes.
– Allow setting return code and message
– Being replaced & updating parameters