August 14th, 2013
JSP Location provides rich interface to search and display dealer/office locations for a company who owns offices in multiple locations using Google Map API.
JSP Location provides easy to use interface for searching location, zip code, area code and provides Google map to display the locations.
Administrator can easily add/edit the locations/offices from backend interface and publish/unpublished locations.
* Default map on initially load with list of locations.
* Enable/Disable search option to show search option or not.
* Locate Me Feature to find near by stores/locations.
* User can search location by ZIP/Postal code or search by selecting category/country/state/city/area.
* Users can generate categories and assign those categories to locations and also search locations of a particular category.
* Options to add custom feilds (of type text) to locations from the backend and to show them on the frontend with locations list.
* Locations list on the frontend now comes with slider so that users have the option to expand the display of the map to have a look at the locations in an enhanced way.
* Branch detail pop-up with additional info (Description for branch/location).
* The “Get Directions” option that provides a route planner to find out route from one location to another.
* Configurable width, height and zoom level for map.
* Configurable fields like Branch Name, Contact Person, Contact Number, Gender, E-mail Id, Website, Description to show on list/map or not.
* Configurable parameters like Display Directions, Country name, State name, City name, Area name to show on list/map or not.
* No need to enter LAT/LONG info.
* Improved backend presentation.
* Improved support on our forum.
Version 1.6: (14-Aug-2013)
A. Introduced new themes in extension ‘Classic’ and ‘Modern’.
B. Option to ‘Add Image’ for each location and display the same in light box.
C. Option to skip loading ‘jQuery’.
D. Feature to show ‘Default / Location’ Image for initial screen.
E. ‘Pagination’ for locations.
F. ‘JText’ fixation for front-end.
G. ‘Description’ of locations now comes in light box.
H. Option to configure ‘Get Directions’ search units (Miles/KMS).
I. Improved the presentation of ‘Location Listing’ and ‘Description’ on map pointers.
J. ‘Pointer Type’ option to ‘Auto Generate Pointers’ or to use ‘Customized Pointers’.
K. Bug Fixes for ‘JSP Location 1.5’.
Version 1.5: (13-Mar-2013)
A. Locate Me Feature to find near by stores/locations.
B. Hit graph to keep track of locations visited by users.
C. Hit graph to keep track of zip/postal codes searched by users.
D. Bug Fixes for JSP Location 1.4.
Version 1.4: (28-Nov-2012)
A. Added feature to select configuration options from menu parameters.
B. Added JText language file support also for front-end.
C. Resolved the issues found in JSP Location 1.3 (Location list hiding, Javscript errors).
D. Improved the presentation of map and location listing.