March 1st, 2012
JomFacebookChat +Plus is the professional version of the now popular JoomlafacebookChat extension.
It’s a chat “Facebook like” for the Joomla! CMS evolved on the basis of the numerous requests received in year 2011. The component is delivered in native release for Joomla 1.5, and 2.5, the 2.5 version is also working for Joomla! 1.6 and 1.7.
For every need simply use the functionality of ticketing and will be given timely responses!
The service lasts one month from the date of purchase.
The component JomFacebookChat +Plus is, in functionality, completely analogous between versions 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and 2.5 of Joomla!.
For the front end you can choose different languages (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian, Greek) explicitly from the component configuration, while the back end is translated from the selected language pack in Joomla! Within available languages: Italian, English, Spanish and German.
Features JomFacebookChat +Plus
– Jomsocial integration,
– Community Builder integration,
– avatar management integrated with Jomsocial and CB,
link to Jomsocial and CB users profiles,
– possibility of limiting the display of available users in chat list to only users added as friends within Jomsocial and CB,
– Emoticons with option to select image directly from the pop-up or write the shortcut (by staying with the mouse pointer on the images of emoticons a title is displayed corresponding to the keystroke shortcut),
– support for the installation of new sets of emoticons,
– optimization of the performance exchange messages,
– advanced management for multi-user chat session and multitabs with storage of unread messages for the maintenance of a page refresh in user session,
– sounds management of arrival users and messages,
– test audio,
– users status settings: available, busy, offline, invisibile,
– No advertising,
– no configuration needed for Joomla installations located in subfolders (no longer requires the configuration of base tag or other settings)
– dynamic mode for online user status (green / gray) with timer or considering logged users always online,