September 18th, 2013
Component in which you can easily manage different sports on your website.
The best of JoomBall is to create Seasons (projects), which you can automatically generate the calendar. Many competitions management is not possible without a minimum of automation to create, modify or delete calendars and projects.
Sports: Football, Futsal, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball
Language: English, Spanish, Catalan
## Features on the Administration component ##
Organisms: Listing and creating different organisms competitions.
Competitions: Listing and creating of competitions.
Categories: Listing and creating categories of the teams.
Clubs: Listing and creating Clubs data
Teams: Listing and creating teams of Club
Seasons: We add each project. From here we can automatically generate the calendar.
Calendar: Calendar of all projects.
Friendly: Where we add friendly and triangular.
## Features on the Site component ##
Competitions: This view shows the sports competitions.
Calendar: This view shows the calendar of each competition.
Classification: This view shows the Classification of the project.
Matches: This view can display matches the week before or after our team.
Club: This view shows data from the Club.
## Module JBMatch ##
Schedule: We display the next matches
Results: We displayed the latest results
# Version 2.7.2 – 18 September
– We added batch create teams in the view of Clubs (BackEnd)
– We improved parameter settings (BackEnd and FrontEnd)
– Catalan Translation (BackEnd)
# Version 2.7.1 – 22 July 2013
– Add parameters (BackEnd)
– Add menu parameter (FrontEnd)
– Improve search, memorizable in all views (BackEnd and FrontEnd)
# Version 2.7.0 – 1 July 2013
– Add Bootstrat (FrontEnd)
– Add select2 (FrontEnd)
– Add matches search (FrontEnd)
– Improve all views (FrontEnd)
– Redesign the matches table (SQL)
# Version 2.6.9 – 20 Juny 2013
– Reorganize matches state: Scheduled, Played, Suspended, Deferred (BackEnd) in matches and friendlies
– Display status of suspended and postponed matches on templates (FrontEnd)
# Version 2.6.8 – 20 May 2013
– Add Organisms (BackEnd)
– Display organisms in the matches (FrontEnd)
# Version 2.6.7 – 22 April 2013
– Add retired teams on Season – Project (BackEnd)
– Add suspended matches on match (BackEnd)
– Display retired teams and suspended matches on templates (FrontEnd)
– Check ‘Season’ Tables (BackEnd)
# Version 2.6.6 – 25 March 2013
– Uninstalling custom component
– View Club language translation (FrontEnd)
– Check Tables ‘Match’, ‘Game’ (BackEnd)
# Version 2.6.5 – 6 February 2013
! initial release
+ Add languages
+ Add css style
+ Add JQuery