Oct 31st, 2013
JProPhotoSlides module allows you to display slideshows of photos or images containing information to your users/customers, with responsive html, on the front-end of the website. It’s Joomla! R3ADY!
JProPhotoSlides makes use of the new Bootstrap framework packed with Jommla! 3 which allows the module to render perfectly on big screens or even on smartphones.
The JProPhotoSlides module is compatible with IPTC standards to display, optionally, headings and captions.
Loaded with lots of configurable options, the JProPhotoSlides is highly customizable, and has the ability to be cloned and displayed several times in the same page, allowing this module to server different purposes and with different pre-defined styles.
– Use the specific directory (folder) for images;
– Change transition speed and pause on hover;
– Maximum photos/images to show;
– Choose between four different styles to render the module;
– Random display option;
– Show captions;
– Use minified scripts option;
– Hide controls;
– Module pre text and pos text;
– Use image embedded metadata;
– Links for each image;
– Choose how links open;
– Use image specific heading and captions;