November 7th, 2013
JProPhotoSlidesPlus module, from JPro Extensions, allows you to display slideshows of photos or images containing information to your users/clients, with responsive behavior, on the front-end of your Joomla!™ 3 website. It’s Joomla!™ R3ADY!
JProPhotoSlidesPlus makes use of the new twitter Bootstrap* framework packed with Joomla!™ 3 which allows the module to render perfectly on big screens or even on smartphones.
The JProPhotoSlidesPlus module is compatible with IPTC standards to display, optionally, headings and captions. Joomla! 3 R3EADY!
JProPhotoSlidesPlus is loaded with an additional set of configurable options, is highly customizable, and has the ability to be cloned and displayed several times in the same page, allowing this module to serve different purposes and with different pre-defined styles:
– Use the specific directory (folder) for images;
– Navigate with the keyboard arrows;
– Choose between sliding or fading images;
– Easing effects;
– JPro Extensions proprietary modal as option included;
– Change transition speed and pause on hover;
– Maximum photos/images to show;
– Choose between four different styles to render the module;
– Random display option;
– Show captions;
– Hide controls;
– Module pre text and pos text with html editing;
– Use image embedded metadata;
– Links for each image;
– Choose how links open, including modal window;
– Use image specific heading and captions;
– Set the colors for Headings, captions and links;
– Chose the buttons styles and colors;
– Display images in black & white mode